Honda Activa You might have heard this name, Honda, the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer. Honda company has said that it will launch the electric version of its Honda Activa by 2025. Now along with petrol, you can also buy an electric model of Activa.
The Honda Activa Electric Scooter is expected to be a game-changer in the Indian electric two-wheeler market. It is expected to come with a powerful electric motor, a long-range battery, and a host of advanced features.
Moreover, The Honda Activa Electric Scooter is also expected to be packed with a number of advanced features, such as a digital instrument cluster, smartphone connectivity, and keyless ignition.
Honda Activa Electric Scooter Expected Price
The Honda Activa Electric is one of the most anticipated electric scooters in India. The Honda Activa Electric is expected to be priced in the range of Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 1,50,000. This would make it one of the most affordable electric scooters in the Indian market.
Honda Activa Electric Scooter Booking
Honda is yet to announce the official booking date for the Activa Electric scooter in India. However, interested customers can register their interest on the Honda website to receive updates on the scooter’s launch and booking details.
Once the Honda Activa Electric scooter is launched in India, customers will be able to book it online through the Honda website or through Honda dealerships.
Honda Activa Electric Scooter Launch Date
Honda has not yet announced an official launch date for the Activa Electric scooter in India. However, according to recent media reports, the scooter is expected to be launched in 2025.
Honda Activa Electric Scooter Specifications
These specifications make the Honda Activa Electric a well-rounded electric scooter that is suitable for a variety of uses.
A Honda Activa Electric is likely to have a digital instrument cluster, LED headlights, and a charging port. There are also gonna be a bunch of colors for the scooter.
- Type: Electric motor
- Power: 3kW
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Range: 100 km on a single charge
- Top speed: 50 kmph
- Digital instrument cluster
- LED headlights and taillights
- Charging port
- Available in a variety of colors
Honda Activa Electric Scooter Images
Honda Activa Electric Scooter Review
- Sleek and modern design
- Comfortable ride
- Good performance and range
- Reliable and backed by Honda’s reputation
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Low running cost
- Charging time could be faster
- The price is slightly on the higher side
- Limited availability in some areas
- Top speed could be higher
People Also Ask
Is Honda Activa coming in electric?
Yes, Honda is coming out with an electric version of the Activa scooter in India. The company has confirmed that the electric Activa will be launched in 2024.
Is Activa 7G electric or petrol?
The Activa 7G is a petrol scooter. It is not available in an electric variant yet.
However, Honda has confirmed that it will be launching an electric version of the Activa in India in 2024.
What is the Speed of Activa Electric?
The top speed of the Honda Activa Electric is expected to be 75 km/h. This is based on the leaked specifications that have been circulating online.
How Do I Charge My Activa Electric?
There are two ways to charge your Activa Electric:
- Using a regular household outlet: This is the most convenient way to charge your scooter. Simply plug the charger into a household outlet and connect it to the scooter. The scooter will take around 5-6 hours to fully charge.
- Using a fast charger: Fast chargers can charge your scooter to 80% in just 2 hours. However, fast chargers are not yet widely available in India.